BID Members in good standing get great discounts on their booth rental. Last year BID Members who had a booth increased their business through the exposure they received at the street fair. You’re supporting your local BID and increasing your business: it’s a win-win for everyone. Take a look at some of our current BID members HERE.
Below are links to Vendor Applications. You can fill the forms out and pay online, or download the forms to do it the old fashioned way. Just choose your category and click, it’s easy!
REMEMBER: Online applications & paying online is FASTER! If you still want to mail your application, then:
- make checks payable to LOS FELIZ VILLAGE BID and
- mail them to PO Box 29840 Los Angeles, CA. 90029
INSURANCE: Proof of insurance for the event must be provided and it must show the “Los Feliz BID” as additional insured on this policy. Our address for such policies is PO Box 29840 Los Angeles, CA. 90029. No vendor will be issued a booth until proof of insurance meeting this criteria is met.
ATTENTION ALL FOOD VENDORS: All health department applications received after August 10th at midnight must pay an expedited processing fee equal to the greater of $50 or 25% of the permit fee: i.e. food preparation booth whose fee if $160 would be paying $210.
Los Feliz Village BID Members in good standing application is HERE. This includes ANY type of vendor: food, handmade or general, etc. You MUST be a current BID Member.
- “In good standing” means Los Feliz Village BID members who have their dues currently paid.
- Must be within Los Feliz Village BID boundaries. Those boundaries are Hollywood BV between Vermont and Hillhurst; Vermont and Hillhurst to Los Feliz Blvd; and some adjacent side streets.
- If you are within our boundaries you would get a bill each year from the city requiring you to pay into the BID.
- Please contact us via http://www.losfeliz.biz/contact with any questions regarding membership.
Non BID Member/BID Members not in good standing, not food, application is HERE.
If you are a Food Vendor the application is HERE
If you are a Non Profit/School the application is HERE
If you sell HANDMADE items the ARTS & CRAFTS application is HERE
The items MUST be handmade, if not please use the Guest Vendor application above.
Sign up on our Email List if you aren’t on it already (you can do that at www.losfeliz.biz) and you will get the monthly emails with the events and meeting times, you can also click on the Events page on our site to see a calendar of events or friend us on Facebook www.facebook.com/losfelizvillage or www.facebook.com/losfelizvillagestreetfair and follow us on Twitter: @losfelizvillage or @losfelizfair.
If you are confused and need help, please email us at email@example.com, or use the contact form below. Don’t worry, we get confused, too!